Thursday, September 4, 2008

I can sew!!

This week I finished up some cute curtains for my classroom. My mom taught me how to use the sewing machine. I only had to call her a couple times. THey turned out really cute. My next mission is to make Ansley a simple dress. Wish me luck.
Today I convinced Ansley to wear big girl pants instead of the rubber pants. She wears the rubber pants all day and usually only has 1 accident. I think by the time she gets home she is over the potty. So I am trying to pump her up to use the potty at home too. We made a trip to Kohls today and bought some Minnie and Daisy panties. She looked so cute in them. We had a little chat that Minnie doesn't like to be wet.. therefore the pee goes in the potty not on Minnie or she will cry. It worked for about 2 hours tonight. She stayed dry until it was time to take a bath. Good start!!!

1 comment:

Caroline G said...

you didn't even put a pic up of the curtains?