Sunday, September 28, 2008

Saturday night

Last night we went over to the Grant's to watch TCU and Kentucky play ball. Unfortunately, TCU had a rough time but they were playing Oklahoma so what do you expect. The girls were so happy to see each other. They don't get to spend so much quality time together anymore. So it gave Caroline and I a chance to sit and play with Thomas and relax. While Caroline and I were catching up with Officer Miller the girls had disappeared. Fortunately they were not getting into too much trouble. I found them in the bathroom. Frances informed me that she was helping Ansley go potty. Ansley actually was going potty. Once she was finished I told her to wipe. Next thing I know Frances is around me wiping Ansley. Then to make matters worse Frances tells Ansley to pull her pants down for her because it was her turn to use the potty. Too much closeness or just being girls???? As they get older I see how cute their relationship is and look forward to them enjoying such a great friendship.

No comments: