We had a great rest of the week with potty training. Ansley finally decided that she liked to use the big girl potty. We usually have 1-2 accidents per day and most of that is just a tiny accident to where she just gets to the potty to slow. Ansley stays with my mom on Monday and Friday. I thought that she might regress a little bit because she isn't in her usual routine, she proved me wrong. She stayed dry. This morning Bob and I woke up to hearing Ansley yelling "Oh Toodles." For those who don't watch Mickey's clubhouse at least twice a day that is what Mickey says when he needs a tool to help him.
Today was a good day we went on a 2 mile walk on the Greenway. I tried to convince her to put on a pull up because it was going to be a long walk. She proved me wrong again she stayed dry. After that I decided not to be scared of accidents and have faith that Ansley knows what she is doing.
After nap we went over to watch football and play with Frances. Frances is not convinced that the potty is where the pee goes yet. She enjoys sitting on the potty and trying to get me to give her a treat. She is really good at that. I think she will come around soon. This was Ansley's first big outing around others in her panties. She did very well. We are allowed to go back to Rusty's house. She had accidents but none big enough to leave the panties and give Rusty a heart attack. While Ansley and Frances were busy jumping down stairs and chasing each other, Thomas was coming so close to crawling. Give him a couple more days and he will be everywhere.
I also learned today that my potty mouth has to clean up. I was trying to fix something in the car and managed to drop "D*** it" About 3 seconds later I hear a little birdy in the back repeating what I said. Luckily I told her that it is a bad word and she stopped saying it and moved on to focusing on Mickey Mouse. At least she has Mickey who has a clean mouth.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment