Thursday, November 10, 2011

Baby news and illness

I promise I will take the time to post some pictures this weekend. Now that my iPad is updated the blogpress is not working so I can't post pictures as easy. We are settling into the house and really beginning to get ready for this next baby. I went to the doctor today. He is sounding good. Dr. And I had a chat about how big he might be. She said I am measuring perfect. I do feel smaller than I did at this point with James. He doesnt seem to be as heavy as James was at this point. A tentative plan right now is to induce me at 39 weeks which will be December 9. I feel a bit hesitant about that due to the fact that boys seem to need extra cook time. My next appointment will tell more. However, I am not getting anything in my head or schedule because my kids have a plan of their own inside of me. He will come when he is ready. Plus I need more time to get this house in order.
As for the other two kids. James battled with the stomach bug over the weekend and atheletes foot. Not a bad one but still one that kept us away from the world. As far as his feet. He eas complaining last week of bugs on his feet. I guess I should listen to my kids more because in way he did have bugs in his feet. After a new pair of breathable shoes and lotrimin spray the sores are gone.
Ansley started complaining of her stomach on Monday. It took me until Wednesday and some guidance from my sister to realize her attitude and stomach ache was probably strep. And so it is strep. S it is her second case since the end of Sept. awesome!!! The worst part is she doesn't get a fever so I send her to school to contaminate the place. Since she is allergic to amoxicillin she is on the 5 day azihromizan pack. Hopefully this will get rid of this for good!!! Otherwise she is doing great. She is reading so well now. She doesn't hesitate to sound out any word. I love it!!!! She gets so much pride in reading a book herself.
Stay tuned for pictures to come!!!

No comments: