Sunday, April 3, 2011

Tulip picker

Last night at 1 am I learned how attached James is to his blue blanket. Bob was out of town so I was the only adult in the house. So when a piercing scream came from the hallway I freaked. James was standing at the top of the stairs in a panic! After I got him calm so I could understand his language, I realized it was his blanket. I had washed the blanket because it smelled so bad. Well I fell asleep before I could take it out of the dryer and place it back on him. 1 am lesson learned!!!
Today Bob came home!! After some yard work (me in the yard bob on the couch) and then playtime with daddy on the play set, we headed to the forum to walk around. The kids love walking on the plant bed curbs so that took up a lot of the time. We stopped at La Parilla for some dinner. The kids loved the mariachi band. They wiggled themselves silly!!
We then made one last stop at the water fountain. Unfortunately I didn't bring my good camera so these will have to do.









The flower by James left shoe provides evidence that my child is not the only one who pulls the flowers out of the ground. Fortunately for the Forum my husband got his hands dirty and replanted the tulip back into the ground. This is the after Bob had replanted the tulip. Check out how mischief his face looks after pulling the flower. He was so proud. I on the other hand was embarrassed yet laughing at the stinker.

No comments: