Saturday, April 2, 2011

Donuts, paint, and cupcakes

The kids and I started off the morning with donuts! Enough said. Then I had been on the phone for no longer than 2 minutes, the kids were quiet, all of a sudden James comes to me with bloody looking hands and a blood drench towel. My heart drops and I panic. I rush him into the kitchen only to see the paint mat out. The kids had gotten a hold of the finger paint and mixed the colors. It was paint!!! On a good note they had the sense to put out the paint mat.
Later, I dropped the kids off at my parents house so Caroline and I could do some shopping. James has been obsessed with my dad the past couple days. When we got their house my dad was outside weed eating so of course James was pumped. He watched him from inside the house do the yard. Caroline and I enjoyed some time without the kids and got some goods for our trip!!
My parents must have worn the kids out because they both came back and took naps. After a fun trip to target we made some dinner and then made mini cupcakes.



Yes, James is sporting his favorite baseball team!! Of course the adult hat fit his head perfect!! While I was putting James to bed he noticed Thomas the train on one of his blankets. He spread it onto the floor and sat down on it. He looked up at me and said "I sitting in the train!"
Good news for Ansley, I found out today that she gets to go to SAE next year. I have been waiting to get my approval for the hardship so she doesn't have to go to her home school! One of my babes will be in the same building with me. So blessed!!!

No comments: