Sunday, April 24, 2011

Easter weekend

We started off the weekend by heading down to Bobby Dodds stadium for the Jackets spring game!! We hit up the kid alley where we ran into buzz.



That didn't go over so well. Buzz is fun far away but scary close up. That ruined the kids zone for them. I have to say they get it honestly, I was scared crazy of people dressed in costume. Disney characters were a nightmare for me.
The game started and so did the food intake.









The kids had a good time and fell asleep on the way home so you know what that means... No naps!! Lucky for us we have a great babysitter, Maddie, who watch the tired kids so we could go out and celebrate our 7th anniversary. Bob got me some beautiful James Avery earrings!! When we came home the house was so quiet. The kids were asleep and mommy was happy!!
Sunday was a joyful day!! Church service was outstanding!! Unfortunately, my good camera broke just in time for Easter!! It is never good when it falls out of the camera case onto the floor. BIG Oops!!! So I only have two pictures of James. My sister took a few at the club so hopefully I can get those soon so you can see how pretty Ansley looked.








No comments: