Monday, April 4, 2011

Spring break Monday

The kids and I rolled out of bed around 7:30(yay love sleeping past 7). The kids did a great job playing around the house today.







Spring cleaning started around 9:00. First on the list was Ansley's room. She is a klepto. In the process of rearranging her room I found so much useless stuff. Luckily, she was being entertained in the playroom by James so she couldn't see the garbage bag full of stuff I threw away. Her room looks so nice and organized now. I give it two days before it turns into chaos. Then my friend Kim and her two kids, Hayes and Kate, came over to play. So love spending time with her!! James was a bit of a mess this morning. He and Hayes took on each other twice. It was too Funny. Of course I couldn't tell you how the argument started. But it ended with me telling James to man up. The part we caught was priceless. Hayes hit James then James came back at him with two hands. Then Hayes screamed and James was standing in the play set shacking and silently screaming. Kim, Caroline, and I were laughing. Hayes walked away and James came crying into my arms. James is a size bigger than Hayes, however Hayes walked away the winner. Sorry James but it is true.


Unfortunately I didn't get a picture of Hayes. Next time!! Of course Hannah was around so where was Ansley.....










During nap time she even entertained he for a good 20 minutes!! She gets this obsession honestly. Growing up I was right there with the babies.


Why are the girls up during nap time... Because someone decided to pop in to see our house. The master was a mess because that was numb 2 on my list. This family of 5 comes in with grandma. My face was red but what can do. To add to the redness Ansley comes out of he room with just her purple panties on. I just keep waiting for her to grow out of this phase!
And this is what Hannah thinks of Aunt Christine's babysitting job. Do you see the cute dimples!!!




No comments: