


Yep the kids pick out their own outfits. Ansley helped James figure out the shoe thing. We sat down for lunch to have Ansley give us a science lesson. In her own words "I am glad it stopped raining finally. The clouds sure peed a lot today." I love four year old conversations.
That afternoon we headed down to Peachtree City to see Great-Grandma.

James is actually loving on Great Grandma.


The kids enjoyed playing around with the new toys that Great Grandma got them.
After we left Peachtree City we a headed over to my sisters for dinner and playtime.




Of course Hannah was the first entertainment when we arrived. The kids have been so good about going off with each other and playing nicely. All four actually played together this time. Usually the girls play together and the boys play together. I need to get a video of James and Thomas playing together. It is priceless!!

No comments:
Post a Comment