When James was taking a nap Ansley and I played in the backyard. We ended up playing in our creek!!
Monday, March 14, 2011
Creek hopping
It was another beautiful weekend so we headed to the kids favorite park and went exploring. We found a creek next to the Chattahoochee river that was great to throw rocks in. Before we found the creek I told Ansley we were going on a bear hunt. She went along with it for a few minutes then got tears in her eyes and got scared that there was a bear around us. Opps!! Once tears were dry we caught up with the bear aka James who was jumping off rocks, we found the creek.





When James was taking a nap Ansley and I played in the backyard. We ended up playing in our creek!!

When James was taking a nap Ansley and I played in the backyard. We ended up playing in our creek!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment