Wednesday, March 30, 2011

Hat and firsts

James has fallen in love with a hat from Caroline's house. Caroline informed me that when he goes to her house he always wears this hat. He got home from school today and went searching for the hat he managed to take home Sunday night. He found it and has kept it on. Yes he makes my heart melt however when he puts the hat on he looks like he is going to work in the rice fields!



Today was another milestone in parenthood. I had to register Ansley for kindergarten! She will be going to Sweet Apple with me next year. It makes me very anxious, sad, and happy! Happy because I will have the ability to be at work and have my girl in the same building. I will get to go to all her events and spend more time during the day with her. Ok so it is only really one more hour. Anxious and sad because she will leave Mt. Pisgah. We have been so blessed to be able to afford to send Ansley to a Christian learning center where she gets chapel, bible study, ballet, P.E., Spanish, music, labs, and field trips 3 times a month. That is just the tip of what she receives during the week!!!! And did I mention the awesome teachers !!!! However, I do know that she will a get a top education at her new school and that this change is going to happen whether I am ready or not!! The next step is that she will get to visit her new school in May.

No comments: