Wednesday, November 10, 2010

Poop

I think potty training James may bring a new name to Potty training!! I am not pushing potty training but Tank definitely is showing much interest in using the potty. He understands how to get pee out. I guess when you have a fun toy with you at all times it doesn't take time to figure out how the hose puts out fires. He just thinks it is so much fun to pee all over Ansley in the bathtub. Of course I try to be the parent and tell him not to do that but it is really hard not to laugh when they are both belly laughing. So Tuesday night James got out of the bathtub and sat on his froggy potty (of course it is in the middle of the kitchen). After a minute of standing there watching him roll his train into the wall, I sit down next to him. He finally pushes a little bit of pee out. So I praise him he gets up all proud of himself. To my surprise there is a tiny bit of poop. YAY!!! I turn my head to get a wipe next thing I know James is saying "mommy poop..yay." Yep I turn and see the poop on his index finger pointing at me. GAG!! I try and remain calm so he isn't upset. However, he just got out of a clean bath. I get him clean and send him to the living room to lay down and get a diaper on. I am literally 30 seconds behind him. I hear him scream. See him on the fireplace screaming poop. Awesome. He not only dropped a load on the fireplace but stepped on it. Yep that is great so much for that bath. All in all he is doing really well using the potty! I am sure we are in for some more potty fun!

1 comment:

Alison said...

I just wanted to let you know that my pizza tasted GREAT while I read that. :)