So far this Christmas season has started off with a bang. We started to decorate the tree on Black Friday. Everyone is a year older therefore we are allowing a little more creativity with things. However, I quickly learned that somethings still haven't changed from last year. The first ornament James got his hands on he quickly decapitated and amputated it all in one smooth throw across the room. We had a moment of silence for Mickey and Minnie and mostly so Mommy could really take in what happened in a split second. That was the first and last ornament of the night. It was off to bed. The next day during James nap Ansley went outside to help me decorate the front yard. You can only guess that that ended within 10 minutes of starting. I new that I was pushing the limit when I decided to lay big bulb lights on the grass in front of the flower beds. I was hanging the wreath and I heard a pop and Ansley gasping. I turned around immediately and was some what relieved that she was fine but the new lights were not. She was climbing on the lights with her red cowboy boots (which was against the color of the day but I don't rule the shoes only the outfit) on and stepped on a light. That ended the outside decorating!
 |
| Right before James attempted to decorate |
 |
| Trouble |
 |
| The end of the decorating |
No comments:
Post a Comment