Monday, November 15, 2010

Just another "House on the Market" Sunday

We have been getting some great traffic since we changed agents in August. I think there have been two weekends we haven't had anyone come by (which was so nice)! This past weekend was seeming to be very quiet. Saturday Bob went to the Georgia Tech game and the kids and I went to Sweet Apple for the pancake breakfast. Ansley was really excited to see where I work and where she will go to school next year. Her friend Addison didn't hesitate to introduce her to the school surroundings, unfortunately my daughter is scared of characters dressed up. That brought the tears!! Luckily, she forgot about it and enjoyed playing and seeing the school buses.
Once we finished the "yummy" pancakes as Ansley described them, we headed to my parents to play and chill out. My dad was a saint and watched James sleep so Mom, Ansley, Caroline, Frances, and I could go shopping. I didn't realize how much fun can be had at Pottery Barn kids. Ansley and Frances seriously thought they were in a big doll house! Guess where we will be on a rainy weekend.
Of course on Saturday I decided to not to do any cleaning of the house. Well you can guess what happened on Sunday. We came home from early service. Ansley took to her normal Sunday rest routine...art at the kitchen table. James fought taking a nap because he is a mommies boy and wanted mommy to put him down but I was to busy destroying my closet. Finally, Bob won the battle and got him to sleep. I had made a pile of clothes and coat hangers. It was an all day adventure. I finally found my cell phone under the deep pile of clothes only to find out that someone wants to see the house at 1:30. AHH!! It was 1:00..... saying no is not a choice. So I gather Ansley and Bob wakes up James and we pull the car into the driveway. Thank goodness for the DVD player in the car. We strapped the kids down and turned on a sing along. Then the madness began of throwing my entire closet into garbage bags and putting it into the car.   We cleaned the entire house within 30 minutes.We are good!! We headed to my parents to crash for what we thought was going to be an hour. Nope at 3:00 the people called and they were just on their way to our house. It is a good thing my parents enjoy the party we bring to their house. I am pretty sure we only saw Ansley when she was hungry. Grandma's house is an adventure! At this point it would be really nice for someone to just drop a bid our way. I don't care if we have to move during the holidays.
On a good note I started my Thyroid medicine on Friday and I beginning to feel a little bit better!! Each day I seem to feel a little bit better. Someone asked me how long I had been feeling this way and I said I can't remember I have two little kids I just thought it came with the job.
Special Note:
Please keep Bob Grandmother in your prayers she was in the hospital this weekend and has decided to start Hospice care. She is at peace with her cancer and is staying strong with her God!!

1 comment:

Caroline G said...

like mother like daughter....i think we have some great pics of you screaming w/characters when you were little.