Warning!! This entry is going to be full of bragging. Today I picked up James from Mt. Pisgah, which I do have to say is the best school, his teacher wanted to have a chat. For me that means what did we break. She wanted to tell me that he needs to be in an older class next year. She went on to tell me that he just comprehends at a higher level than his classmates. For example, during lunch she will ask him if he is done, he says "yes" gets up cleans his area and takes his stuff to put up in the trash an sink (we have been working hard on that at home since he does not care to sit in a high chair anymore). He also will follow directions very quickly. Of course Bob and I new he could do all of this. When it comes to talking he really needs only one or two verbal models and he has it down. Any who... I am all smiles today!!! Way to go James. Then to add to the family brightness Ansley came home with more letters she had written today. This is her last full week of school next week she goes down to two days a week until August when she will return full time. I bought all of these handwriting books for us to work on over the summer and I think I am going to be returning them. I hate returning things!! I should have gotten a picture of her hair today. She wanted three braids in her hair. She is going through a three phase. Partly my fault because I use the phrase "you need to eat three bites because you are three." I do have to say that works like a dream. However, it is kind of wacky looking in the hair department. I guess I should be thankful she wants me to do her hair. Below are some cute pictures I got of the kids.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment