So it has been a while since I blogged. With the school year coming to an end and having a student that is destroying me it has been a bit crazy!! However, 9 days left and counting.
Ansley has had a great year in school. She is still going to be attending school for two days during the summer. This year she has learned to write her name. I am a proud mama. This was the first year she was able to sign her complete name to my Mother's day card!!! Yes, I am pumped!! I might even laminate this card.
James is finally getting the dreaded molars in. Two down. This week I finally understood the songs he has been singing to us...the Itsy Bitsy Spider and the Wheels on the Bus. I am trying to get this on video however, every time I pull out the flip video he starts saying cheese.!! He has also been galloping around the house. It is hysterical. And yet again I am trying to get that on video and my attempts have failed. He is all little boy..jumping off furniture, trying to wrestle with sister and the dog, pushing furniture across the room, and finding living insects and bugs to play with (I have some worm pictures on the way).
Ansley and James have become the best of buddies. It is great to see them play so well together and help each other!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment