Friday, May 21, 2010

Boys will be boys!!



Question: How come my students, kids, and myself have a cold??? This is the start of summer. It just doesn't make sense to me. James of course has to take it to the ear infection level. He was sick last Saturday with a fever and then was never able to fully recover. So on Wednesday I had enough and took him to the doctors. Glad I did. That right ear is nasty looking. Keep your fingers crossed that it will clear up with Amoxicillin. He already seems to be recovering minus the 17 month attitude. He did weigh in at 28 pounds. Way to go champ!!
Tonight Ansley is having a sleep over with her cousin. Wish us luck that sleep will come soon. Yesterday was the first day I had all four back at my house after school so I was finally able to get some pictures of Thomas and James playing together. They have just started to have those moments of getting along and playing! Don't get me wrong Thomas will still tell James no and will cause James to have a mental break down. But that is just a given! Yesterday they were Jumping off the trampoline onto the big bear (warning: I do not promote doing this due to the chance that injuries
might occur, however I did manage to get some cute pictures before I stopped them).

No comments: