Monday, July 13, 2009

So we made it through the weekend with 2 additional kids. Luckily, Sarah is 12 and Katie is 9 so they were able to help out. I am pretty sure they are going to sleep for a week. Ansley considered them her personal assistants. Some recent updates about our zoo. Ansley's sassy attitude has started to slow down. She has been using her manners again. She has even been saying yes ma'am and no sir. Not to any of our doings. I asked her who she learned that from she informed me it was from Mrs. Alethea (her teacher). That is why we pay the big bucks at Mt. Pisgah!! Have I mentioned how much I love her being at school two days a week. I am pretty sure she was rebelling last month because I had pulled her out for a month. James has gotten the stranger danger scream down. He has started to pick favorites. On Saturday James started saying momma. Then on Sunday people at church got him to use the "B" sound. He beginning to get frustrated because he can't crawl yet. Unfortunately, he does not like to be on his stomach he would rather stand. Yet he gets frustrated when he can't get to things. He has discovered his Johnny jumper. He loves it. Check out the video below.

No comments: