As a mom alone time is rare. However, it seems that lately even my shower time is full of kid adventures. Not to get too graphic but it seems to bring my kids bowel movements out. Ansley gave me numerous reasons at the lake to lock the doors when I shower. One day she came rushing in having to poop. Therefore I had to smell that awesome smell in a steamy bathroom. Unfortunately it was at the beginning of my shower. I think the winner of the week however is James. When I shower he gets to play in the car saucer. He had been fussy all morning so I decided it was time to change locations. While I was showering I noticed him turning all shades of red. I was relieved to know that he had been trying to poop and just needed saucer time. Getting out of the shower I was expecting the smell however I got another wonderful surprise. I notice something on the bottom of his saucer...yes check out the picture.
(this is not for the weak stomach...Kelley:)

Yes, that is nasty gross, gag reflex poop!!! Not only had he done his business but his feet were just slipping and jumping all in it. The only thing I could do was sit back and laugh and of course take a picture to share with everyone. I had to scrub that boys toes. He got two baths not including the baby wipe bath. Hope you enjoyed reliving the moment with me.
No comments:
Post a Comment