Everyday I learn more and more what little boys are made of....Today I started laughing at the amount of noise James can make out of nothing.
1. Just walking into the bathroom causes squeals and excitement. The bathroom echos so what can be better than the noise that can be made.
2. Splashing water just gets better. Plus it makes mom get really wet.
3. Kitchen tools are the best to play with.
4. I only have eyes for mommy when I get to be around 7 months.
5. There is always a toy attached to thier body.
6. Getting ice from the refrigerator machine catches a little boys attention especially when they are crying. It is amazing how the tears dry up.
7. Holding a bottle is at the bottom of the to do list.
8. Seeing mommy walk through the room can send a bucket of tears and an ear piercing scream.
9. Bouncing a ball can cause belly laughing.
And this is only 7 months of having a boy around.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 comments:
you should add that hopefully he will cooperate and have mommy as his first word, because you so earn it.
Yes, boys are much different than girls, that is for sure. Brice NEVER held his own bottle, would put me in his pocket to have me next to him all day and yet called me DaDa until he was about 15 months old. What the heck?
Post a Comment