Saturday, July 25, 2009

Hillside Orchard Farms.

I know that I have been posting a lot this week. It is much easier to upload pictures on vacation plus I have Grandad and GranDonna to play with the munchkins. On Thursday my parents came up to the cabin and spent two nights here. The men went to play golf at Waterfalls and the rest of us took the kids to the Orchard Hills Farm. It was such an awesome farm. We had so much fun plus we were pretty much the only people there. We went for the petting farm but ended up picking the sweetest Blackberries. While we were out picking berries Ansley said she needed to potty. You know you are in trouble when that happens. She learned how to pee in the grass. Then I see a sign on the way out saying the place is surveillance. Since being taught how to pee in the woods Ansley has made numerous trips. She was in the hot tub today and decided she had to go. She saw Oscar heading to the pine straw so she just said she would go pee with him. Well he was done before she made it down the hill. So she found her own spot. While going she started laughing at herself and yelled "look mom it is like Oscar." Enough said.
The farm animals were so well taken care of and so much fun. Ansley's favorite animal in the barn were the little chickens. She got to feed them. They had so many different types of bunnies too. They had the names above on a board. There was a lion bunny. The hair on that bunny was out of control. The pigs were huge. I don't think I have ever seen such a well endowed pig before..enough said check out the picture. I would suggest going to this farm. It is near Tiger Mountain Winery.

No comments: