Thursday, June 25, 2009

New Kids return!!

It has been somewhat of a draining week. James has a cold. When he gets a cold it is ten times as bad because when he starts coughing the end result is throw up everywhere. It not only comes out of his mouth but his nose too. It is so nasty and sad at the same time. His reflux gets so bad during this time. I never new this because Ansley was rarely sick (due to breast milk and minimal contact with a two year old). I was watching him wake up on the monitor Tuesday and he started to cough all of a sudden he projectile vomits across the crib. I got up there and he was covered from head to toe and the crib sheet, bumpers, bed skirt, and the floor was hit. I am pretty sure he has gotten over the hump.
Ansley has had a great week. She has gone 3 out of 4 days at nap without a diaper on. Today she had an accident in her bed so when I went up to wake her up she had made a bed in her closet. It was too cute. Today I was watching her walk with my sister and noticed what a big girl she has become. I look at James and remember when she was this little. I have brought back one of my favorite videos of her. Enjoy!!! (This is dedicated to Kelley).



Here are some pictures from some fun on the porch in the little pool. Some of you might be thinking I am crazy and a bad parent by putting James in the bumbo. I rarely use that useless thing but it did come in use in the pool. I obviously did not take my eye or foot off of him. There are also some pictures from Lake Burton.

1 comment:

Caroline G said...

i must say the bumbo in the pool is great. i am so happy that biggin is getting hair.