Wednesday, June 17, 2009
Update
Time for a quick note... So I am off for the summer. Trying to survive stay at home mom status. I love my kids but this is hard work. I make plans daily to get out of the house whether it is a good idea or not. Today I had two errands to run. One to babies r us to get formula and the second to Old Navy to get shirts. I make the long trip to Babies r us because I get rewards for buying formula. I have about decided it isn't worth the trip. They never have the right Good start. That was a bust. Then we walked to Old Navy because they were in the same shopping center. I parked in the middle of the two stores. That was a good idea but a hot one. I had to have gotten at least a half mile walk in. I headed to old navy due to the fact I have two short sleeve shirts. When I was boob feeding my shirts had to be bigger now they must be extra small:) The kids both did awesome and we made it to grandmas in time to feed biggin. However, I got home and tried on my shirts and only one fits right. So back to the store when Bob gets home. All in all it has been a good day. I haven't gotten called any names today and I only got puked on once. Tomorrow is James 6 month old check up. Unfortunately he has a cold so he won't be getting shots. I will let you know where he stands percentage wise.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment