Sunday, May 3, 2009

Letter A.

Yes we can spell the letter A. We have been working on this letter for a while now. She is so proud of herself. And yes she is wearing pink cowboy boots or boobs as she calls them.


Here is a random picture of Thomas. I took him home one day last week. I was the only adult around so he had to like me. He was tons of fun. I tried to get him as dirty as possible. I think he is taking after his dad. He wanted nothing of the mess. My new mission is to make him like dirt.


We had a good weekend. Saturday we spent most of our day at Floyd and Molly's wedding. Which was so beautiful. Sunday.. Ansley and I played at the Autism walk. We got to play in the bounce house, obsess over the bubbles, play at the water tables, pet bunnies, see firemen, and finally see Mr. Bananas from Sesame street (she wasn't impressed.. more frightened). WE didn't quit make it around to the walk but we had fun playing. Bob and James went to church while we were playing. I only have two more weeks of work and then it is play time.

No comments: