Okay so the firemen are out doing boots for burns. Ansley is in the back of the car yelling firetruck. So I give her a dollar and then roll down her window. The fireman walks up and I am hoping Ansley doesn't freak out and throw the dollar bill. She ends up getting a giddy grin and giving it to him. He gave her two stickers and stole her thoughts for the next hour. She was so excited!!
On the other hand. I think that we are on the verge of being the rednecks of the neighborhood. Ansley's new thing is standing on her old training potty in the middle of the front yard singing into her make shift microphone. Yes it is a grand sight. She even gave Grand Donna a show yesterday. What makes this story even better is that I was outside planting flowers with the kids (and of course my mom). Ansley needed to go to the bathroom and I was nasty and not about to go inside. So I pulled the potty out. Being one step ahead of that idea I pulled the cup out and let the pee go onto the driveway so I didn't have to clean it out. Yep, gross but no cleaning required. Awesome!!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment