Monday, May 18, 2009

4 more days

This school year has flown by. It has been a great year with wonderful kids. And of course I have to say great assistance or more like great friends. Yes we have gotten beat up and a new one this year...called 4 letter words numerous times. But I would not trade this year for any other year. My students have come so far. One who didn't even communicate last year has mastered his personal computer and loves to communicate with us. Another one has reduced his hitting to maybe 1-2 times per week which has decreased from 10-11 times per day last year. But with that said there is only 4 more days and I can't wait!!
Now onto the kids. We had a great weekend. It flew by so fast. One of my dearest friends from high school came over with her family. We had so much fun. James was able to hold back the puck long enough to not scare them to much (they have a three week old with reflux). Since then he has made up for that. I really am looking into plastic outfits for myself and my mom. It is unreal how biggin can be almost 18 pounds and still hurl all over the place. Right now we are just waiting for the two bottom teeth to come in. This is taking forever.
Ansley is a doll. She is so much fun to listen to. She can just light up a room. James adores her. He starts cackling when she does. Then they both just start laughing..it is so contagious. Her new thing this week is cleaning. I got her a water bottle to clean with instead of the lysol. She has been spraying everything. I have had to lay some rules down because all I am doing is stepping in water puddles. Today I caught her cleaning James. Poor guy was soaked before I realized what she was doing. He was laughing for the longest time and then started screaming. Opps!!
Ansley got a big girl seat this weekend. Of course she picked out the pink flowered one. So she takes after me. It was time that James moved out of the infant seat. I couldn't carry that load anymore. He looks like such a big boy. He just sits there and talks, looks out the window, and talks to Ansley. They are so cute together.

1 comment:

Brent and Heather Harbin said...

send me a left to right picture of the kids that you like better. the tall ones aren't going to fit in the same spot.