Friday, April 24, 2009

This has been a week for booboo's. I now know why my mom used to get so annoyed with my ability to walk. Ansley has fallen each day and scraped various parts of her body. There is a new rule in the house... Ansley must wear her helmet when she is playing outside. I swear that helmet has saved several trips to the ER this week. She came home with one incident report from school. I made sure the school knows we are good parents.




James rolled over two times today for my mom. It is so nice to be able to let him play on the floor flat on his back. Ansley was never allowed on her back. He is growing and becoming such a character. He loves my dad. Just can't get enough of him. He also really enjoys laughing at Ansley. She walks past him and he just starts giggling. We went to his four month checkup and he weighs 17 pounds and is 241/4 inches long. He is mostly in the 70-80% and for the head 90%. He is currently wearing size 3 diapers and 9 month clothes. He is a big boy but so stinking cute!!! I have to send a congrats note out to my friend Kim who just had a baby boy named Hayes!!!! I think Hayes might be joining the big boy club. He came in at 8 lbs 3 oz. Way to go Airhart Family.

1 comment:

Caroline G said...

i am guessing heather did your blog-- it is great!!!