Tuesday, April 28, 2009
My favorite little people!
Today James learned how to scream. He lives for his sister. Ansley can just glance at him and he will giggle. Today my mom and I were sitting in the living room talking and James was high pitched screaming at his catepillar floor mat. Of course Ansley was laying right next to him. She came running up to him and just gave him a big hug today and told him she loved him. Too cute!! I think she might be the best big sister ever. My mom picked her up from school today and showed mom and James off to everyone that would listen to her. She woke up this morning not wanting to go to school. She wanted to go to Frances school. She still thinks of Mt. Pisgah as a dream I think!! I have to keep reminding her that it is her school too. Now if she would just stop stumbling on the driveway. She took another spill today. Luckily nothing to bad..just a few scratches. I was all excited about getting the playset this month and then I realized she could actually break bones on that thing. I guess she will have to wear knee pads, wrist pads, arm guards, and the helment.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment