I finally took the plunge and got the nerve to take away the pacey. Ansley is talking to much with the Pacey in her mouth and that is not good for her speech. I haven't completely taken it away yet. Ansley can only have her pacey in bed. On Tuesday we painted and decorated a box(glitter not a good choice). She has to put it in the box until bedtime. I have to say we have had several melt downs luckily a 2 year old is easily distracted. Today was tough becuase the kids are defintely giving it to me for leaving them all weekend. Ansley tried to go to bed several times today. Caroline picked Ansley up from school today because I was dealing with James who was completely off schedule. Ansley had to be dragged kicking and screaming into the house from Caroline's car. She had a twenty minute meltdown because she wanted to go to Rusty's house. She even pulled out wanting to go and stay with Aunt Mary. My mom always told me stories about how I wanted nothing to do with her when they came back from trips...payback!!
On the fun note.. Ansley got a really cute hair do at school today. I can't wait to get a picture unfortunately she was naked the rest of the afternoon so no picture yet.
Wednesday, April 8, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment