This week has been rather quiet. Ansley has decided that her closet is the next best thing to sleeping in her bed. We found her in there one night asleep on the closet floor (she doesn't have doors to her closet just curtains). The next night I found her in her closet laying down. I was able to get a pillow and blanket for her. WE aren't fighting this losing battle. So yet again she is asleep in her closet. It is kind of cute. I might have to get a picture of her.
Ansley has been really florishing at school. She is just a sponge right now. James has a lot to say these days. I don't ever remember Ansley being such a chatter box. He will sit there and talk and then start running. He really likes talking to my dad. I am pretty sure he giggled at me on Thursday morning. Too cute!!
Life has finally calmed down here and is getting in a normal routine. Ansley and James have been taking a bath together at night. It is so sweet.
Friday, March 6, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment