These past two weeks have been crazy. Ansley had a fever for two weeks on and off. Finally on Thursday Bob stayed home with her and decided she needed to go to the doctor. She told Bob her tummy her and she didn't feel good. She had been telling me that her tummy had been hurting but I just past it off as nothing. Was I wrong....She had an ear infection along with strep throat. Dr. Wilburn told us that when the little ones say their tummy hurts that usually means strep throat. Live and learn I guess. This is Ansley's first ear infection. I am greatful that we have gone 2 years without this. Luckily James is clear from getting strep throat. Evidently babies don't have the enzymes that get infected or something like that.
I am on a mission right now to get a playground set. My brothers neighbor has offered us a really nice one for free. Unfortunately my neighborhood has stupid convents about playsets. Our entire backyard faces the street therefore we have a big problem. It is unreal how stupid this has turned into. I will get that playset in my yard one way or another.
Friday, March 20, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment