I think this was the first week I did not get the question "Are you sure you aren't having twins?" There is this lady at work that thinks it is cool to walk up to a pregnant person at least once a week and ask this question. I don't know if she was dropped on her head when she was a baby or just really thinks that there are two kids inside of me. I can't tell you how much fun it is working with a building full of women. At times I really do think there might be two due to the constant party this child has in my belly. Ansley rarely moved. She was ever so dainty and sweet inside of me. The current baby feels the need to bruise my insides. I didn't think that was possible but it was confirmed by the doctor. We are at 34 weeks and 4 days.. and counting. The baby is head down and loving my bladder.
Election day Ansley and I went to JCPenny for maternity pictures. This is the one thing I have looked forward to during each pregnancy. This portrait sitting was even better because Ansley was so cute... I even got my mom in a picture. I think Ansley thinks we are all crazy. She really enjoys kissing my belly and asks all the time to rub the baby. We have been reading a story about Mary and Joseph and her belly. I think it might be sinking in a little bit for her. She doesn't understand the full extend but is making comments here and there. Today out of the blue she told me she was going to have a baby brother. There is hope for Bob.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
It's funny because after I read that post, I thought you were having a boy too so you give that Ansley a high-five because I think she's right!
Wyatt threw a party in the womb too. It's a boy thing. Miss Callie never moved. It's a boy.
I still have your crap sitting on my floor and unwrapped. brent laughs at me everyday because it never moves.
Post a Comment