Monday, November 10, 2008

Weekend

We had a low key and fun weekend. On Saturday we went to our neighborhood lake and fed the ducks. The ducks weren't that interested. I think they knew how cold it was outside. We then took some moments to get some candid shots of Ansley playing around in the open field and at the playground. This weekend Ansley did tell us that she was going to have a baby brother and sister. I told her she can have one brother or a sister and the other one can be a baby doll. If twins show up someone is in trouble...big trouble. I have exactly five weeks left until my prego days are done. To be quite honest it has been real but I can't wait for my family to be complete and perfect with two beautiful kids and of course Oscar.
After nap on Saturday we headed over to the Grant's for some good football. We got to hang out with Alex and the Chilivis. Ansley loves playing with Champ. Frances, Ansley, and Champ play really well together. They just mesh well. It was great to be with good friends and watch football even if GT did lose.

No comments: