Last weekend was pretty quiet. The regular stuff was done...cleaning and playing. Ansley and I spent Saturday cleaning and reorganizing the playroom. It looks great. Then on Sunday we said goodbye to our minister. It was a beautiful service. Ansley enjoyed every piece of cake and sugar drink that was avaliable. Ansley is still convinced that we are having a baby girl. She still tells me she is having a sister when I ask her she says her name is Frances. I really don't think Ansley will care if the baby is a boy or girl. She will just be pumped it is a baby. We can't go into a store without her searching out the nearest baby. She then will not move until she gets to see it. She is a very nurturing child. She shows Bob daily how to rock the baby and pat the babies back. She spent a good 45 minutes today playing with her baby dolls. I have a to give a congratulations to Jean Ann and Whit who just had a baby girl named Annie Rees (love the spelling).
Tuesday, November 18, 2008
Last weekend was pretty quiet. The regular stuff was done...cleaning and playing. Ansley and I spent Saturday cleaning and reorganizing the playroom. It looks great. Then on Sunday we said goodbye to our minister. It was a beautiful service. Ansley enjoyed every piece of cake and sugar drink that was avaliable. Ansley is still convinced that we are having a baby girl. She still tells me she is having a sister when I ask her she says her name is Frances. I really don't think Ansley will care if the baby is a boy or girl. She will just be pumped it is a baby. We can't go into a store without her searching out the nearest baby. She then will not move until she gets to see it. She is a very nurturing child. She shows Bob daily how to rock the baby and pat the babies back. She spent a good 45 minutes today playing with her baby dolls. I have a to give a congratulations to Jean Ann and Whit who just had a baby girl named Annie Rees (love the spelling).
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment