Wednesday, November 26, 2008

21 Days and counting down......

Just thought I would start a count down for those of you who care... 21 days and counting until D-Day. We set a delivery date for December 16th. Yes that is one day after I am due. I am hoping that this baby will coperate and wait that long. As much as it pains me. Work wise it would be best for this baby to wait until that day. Ansley and I went to my weekly check today and the heartbeat is loud and strong. Ansley was an angel. She sat in her chair and seemed to love every minute of it. She was excited to hear the doctor telling her about the heart beat. She told the doctors she was having a sister. At least if we have a girl it will have a name. Right now we are nameless for the boy. Maybe someone is trying to tell us we are having a girl.
Below is a special treat for my wonderful friends. I even have Ansley hooked to New Kids.

2 comments:

Brent and Heather Harbin said...

I was hoping that was an old skool clip, but no... it's geriatric new kids. boo.

Brent and Heather Harbin said...

I sent you a package last week but i think i screwed up on the shipping. let me know if you get it...