Garden Hills Playground
We then treated ourselves to some chicken and fries. Next on the list was nap time. We got home at 1. She was in bed by 1:30 and I was pumped to start Ansley's dress. My mom was on her way home and the afternoon was set. After 30 minutes of listening to Ansley call for O Toodles I go up to regulate only to find out that her bed is wet because she found water somewhere. So I move her to Frances bed and we are back on track. Well another 30 minutes later I hear the door slam. I find that a bit strange because Ansley never closes her door or gets out of bed. I go in to find her covered in poop. By covered I mean face, hands, legs, clothes, even the door knob is repulsive. She looks at me and says "Poop everywhere." At that point I am yelling for my mom to bring me my camera because the damage is done why not take a picture to share.
During her afternoon bath we reviewed where poop is supposed to go. I guess everyone has to have a poop story. Needless to say her 3 hour nap turned into a 1 hour today. We had to go over to my parents house to celebrate my mom's birthday. I thought we were for sure in for some sensitivity tonight. Wrong again... she was all kinds of hyper. It is 9'o clock and she is just settling. Normal bedtime is 7. We are in for it tomorrow.

1 comment:
thank the lord i haven't eaten breakfast yet.
Post a Comment