Friday, October 3, 2008

Funny Stories

I have decided that I need to make Ansley a Christmas dress. Ansley, Grandma, and I were picking out some ribbon when Ansley starts calling "Ohhh Toodles." It took me a moment and then I realized that the ribbon spools look like toodles on Mickey. Ya think we watch to much Mickey???
So I think I would not know what to do if I didn't have an audience in the bathroom with me at all times. Nothing beats going to the bathroom every 20 minutes and having Ansley and Oscar right there with me. And some people wonder why Ansley took to potty training so fast. Tonight my gang and I were taking turns using the bathroom.. Ansley of course has first dibs because fighting with a two year old over the potty is a lose-lose situation. Once she was done she gracefully allowed prego to use the potty. I told her to go tell daddy she needs panties on. So I hear her bolt across the house and start saying "Bob, I need panties". She repeated this phrase over and over. Luckily I was already on the toilet so I wasn't peeing in my pants. She kept saying "Bob, Bob, I need panties." Eventually she said daddy. It was hysterical.

No comments: