Wednesday, October 15, 2008
Gone Redneck...
As most of you know we are in the process of potty training. Ansley is doing awesome. We have our moments of continuous accidents and then we will go for a day or two dry. We were playing outside after work on Monday.. I think we made 5 trips inside to use the potty. Most of the time we didn't make it in time. So she ended up crying because she was mad at herself and I ended up doing a lot of laundry. So I introduced the portable potty that I keep in the car for pit stops. I put this potty into the garage and told her to go in there if she needs to go potty. Next thing I know she has put the potty in the middle of the driveway and is pooping in it. I was excited and praying that my neighbors would not drive by. Then we get home on Tuesday and she takes her potty to the same place and pees in it. I am trying to explain to a two year old why we need to leave the potty in the garage so we aren't exposing to the whole cul-de-sac. I do have to say she was rather cute sitting on the potty in the middle of the driveway with her panties at her ankles.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
Did you have to put a password on here because of your harvest comments?!?! Hahaha! I didn't know it was that bad anymore! It was the first thing I thought of when I woke up this morning and it makes me more motivated to put these kids in a private Christian school so that they can learn about Christmas and Thanksgiving. Pure crap!
Post a Comment