Saturday, July 12, 2008

Saturday

Today we went to the Grant's pool and had a blast. Ansley, Frances, and Parks all went off the diving board while Thomas relaxed in the shaded area of the pool.
Today Ansley learned that she can explore her room during nap time. The fun part of this story is we got to see her through the video monitor the whole time. I finally realized after and hour that she had taken her diaper off and was trying to put it back on. Luckily, she had not peed in her bed. After being in her room for over 2 hours she finally decided that it was time to sleep. I went upstairs because I kept hearing these people talking. Ansley had switched her CD to the Spanish channel on the radio. She had also taken all of her clothes out of her dresser and put them so nicely on the rocking chair. Lucky for me I don't keep all of her clothes in there. When she woke up she was so excited about putting them on the chair for me.
Being the pool rats we are we took her back to the pool this evening for a swim and grill out. She got to play with Sean and his cousins. I think she really enjoyed watching all the kids jump off the board. However, she wasn't about to jump off of it tonight.

No comments: