
I have officially learned why I have so many pictures of me when I was little wearing wacky outfits. I never understood why I wore somethings until Ansley brought me what she wanted to wear today. I have been trying to give her more independence to choose her own outfits. Usually I give her two choices that match and then she picks one and we are all happy campers. Today I was reading the paper and Ansley was playing around. I suddenly realized she was upstairs in her dresser. She came downstairs with pants and a shirt. Then she found her winter vest. Yes, she wore the vest to the pool. Luckily, Bob met us there and was able to talk her out of walking into the pool area with a swim diaper and winter vest on.

1 comment:
Do you know if it's an inney or an outey yet? I can't wait to find out! I've been thinking about you so much because I know it's coming up if soon if it didn't happen already! Love!
Post a Comment