Tuesday, April 8, 2008

Wow!! Put her in the record book.

So I guess this is the stuff Ansley learns when she stays at home with me for a week. I bet you didn't think Ansley had such talent (picture of the two pacifiers). I am on Spring Break and loving being at home with Ansley. I have been pulling wallpaper down in her bathroom and attempting to paint stripes. It is looking really good.
Caroline brought her kids over. Ansley and Frances had a party. It is really nice to have the girls so close in age. They play so well together so Caroline and I don't have to entertain. Of course I let the girls paint. That was a mess. But a fun one. I think there was more paint on their clothes and body than on their paper.
Ansley loves playing in our shoes now. We just happen to catch her in Bob's closet pooping she continued while wearing his shoes.
In the slide show above you will see a picture of Ansley in timeout. Let me clarify. The rooster rug is timeout. She thought that if she stood next to it that would count.

No comments: