Sunday, April 13, 2008

End of Spring Break

The end of my spring break was great!! Ansley and I had so much fun together. We went to Stone Mountain with her friend Addison who is almost exactly a year older. I pretty much watch what Addison does and I know that that will be where I am in a year. We had a great day. We listened to music, road the train, and had a picnic lunch.
On Saturday Ansley and I played around the house. She has really become interested in jewelry and dress up. She loves putting on necklaces and bracelets. I was able to trick her into putting her hair into pig tails. She looked soooo cute!!!! I think she knew it and was hamming it up in some of the pictures. That same day I finished painting Ansley's bathroom. My goal was to finish it by Wednesday but I realized that having a toddler is not exactly the right mix to fast decorating. I still need to put the crown molding up around the mirror but I have to say that I rock!! Okay so I had help from my dad. Mostly good advice and help with the math part of the stripes!!
To really add to the chaos, Bob and I kept Frances and Thomas on Saturday night. Of course Thomas went home at about midnight. I now know that I will be stopping after 2 kids or at least waiting a couple years before the 3rd. The kids were so good together. Thomas was a dream. He ate, played, and slept. I think the height of his night was the fans in our house. The fan didn't even have to be going for him to smile.
This week was a great week. Bob asked me what was harder being at home or working. I definitely have a new respect for my mom and all the other stay at home mom's and grandma's. I did enjoy being at home and can't wait to do it this summer!!!

No comments: