No Ansley is not potty trained yet. However, her partner in crime Frances is getting it started. Why I say getting it started... I am hoping she will make my job a bit easier when it is time for Ansley.
I was over at Caroline's house picking up Ansley. Of course I was holding Thomas and he had a dirty diaper.. shocking!! So while I was changing one diaper why not change them all. After Frances took off her diaper I told her to go and sit on the potty. So to the dismay of Caroline she went running across the living room and kitchen to the potty. I think if Rusty was there he might have had heart failure. Ansley went running with Frances and sat on the potty first. Then it was Frances turn. I told her if she went potty she could have candy. You know Frances and treats. I was amazed and excited she went pee pee in the potty!! Yeah!!
Since Ansley worships Frances it is only a matter of time before Ansley catches on. I am counting on Frances to potty train Ansley!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
holy crap! that's like winning the lottery!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Post a Comment