Thursday, October 31, 2013

Happy Halloween

We started Halloween with an early morning trip to CHOA to get tubes. Thanks to my mom who had a sleep over in James' room! Henry was a dream this morning. He didn't seem to mind that he couldn't eat or drink. He waited patiently (of course watching Nemo helped) while all the other kids were hot messes. When it was time I went back with him to hold his hand while he was put to sleep. That was the hardest part. It was amazing how fast he was done. The doctor said his ears were full of hard goo. He cleaned out the infection. He warned us that he might be noise sensitive because noises wouldn't be muffled anymore. He woke up happy and calm and ready to finish Nemo. I have already seen small improvements. When we got home I called his name and he answered immediately. Usually it takes a little more than that!!





After some rest. It was time for Halloween! The Nemo costume turned into a football player!



We have the privilege of having wonderful friends and neighbors! We all gathered at the Hunters for food and craziness!!





Ansley was a fancy witch. She picked her own costume out this year. She is very proud of it! James was a pirate for the third year! I do have to say he gets cuter every year in it. Henry was suppose to be Nemo however when it came time he did not want to wear it. So a football player it was!








Had to add this photo at the end! I have an issue with not bathing my kids before bed. Henry can't get his head wet for 2 days. But there was no way he wasn't getting germs off the rest of his body! He enjoyed his sink bath. He even laid down willingly for ear drops!



No comments: