Today we went back to the ENT trip for our follow up from July. In July we were sent to the ENT because of Henry's 9 infections. We agreed that one more and tubes were in order. So he did have one more but it was minor so I wasn't too concerned. I walked in feeling really confident that we had already had one cold and no infection! So when the doctor asked I replied that he has been fine except for fluid. His speech as picked up a little. I still would like to see him less frustrated and be able to tell us more of what he wants than trying to guess what he is saying. Henry immediately pointed to his ear a says ouch. Never done that before. Stinker! Doctor looks and says wow. I was thinking I know perfect ears. Nope filled with yucky fluid all the way to the top. He explained that if we gave him a hearing test it would come back with minor hearing loss. Just what every mother wants to hear! He also said he must be in terrible pain. That was a heart breaker. Too bad he never runs a fever or shows any other signs. As we looked over and he was being his mischievous self! the doctor says you would never know his ears were hurting. There was no debate I was told tubes and see you Thursday. In a way I am relieved that he will have some relief from pain. Don't look forward to the process. Of course I will get some cute pictures of him!
After nap we met my sister at the pumpkin patch!
Yay a picture of all three!!



James was not in the mood to pose!


Brotherly love. This is their new fun way to play.

Christine
No comments:
Post a Comment