Wednesday, May 29, 2013

Summer trip 1

Today we went to the Tellus Museum. If you haven't taken your kids you need to! I would say any child over 4 would like it. If I had to compare this to the Children's Museum, Tellus would win by a mile. The food prices were reasonable, the kids left with a fossil and gem bag, the dinosaurs and aviation museum was interesting, and the backyard fun was a blast!The one con was that it is in Cartersville. The drive was not bad. I guess we picked the best week to go because we had the place to ourselves! Our friends the Hunter's joined us!
















Digging for fossils!


Looking for shark teeth.


We found a big one!


Mining for Gems. They gave us a small Baggie that each kid was able to fill it up.

















Backyard fun! James loved the barn with all the sound experiments.


Thomas making rainbows with light.


Elizabeth might get me for this picture but it is too funny!











The treehouse! The kids laid down and watched different weather activities on the screen. The thunderstorm was fun to watch!













No comments: