Wednesday, May 22, 2013

Goodbye first grade....

Ansley has had an amazing year!! Ansley soaked up everything her Mrs. Mann said during class. She would come home and run down the day for me. Sometimes I would catch her teaching school to James in the playroom.
Today she came off the bus excited yet on edge. She never loses her patience with Henry but the moment she lost it with him I knew it was down hill from there. I almost cried with her because her heart is so big. She loves her teacher and is upset not only that she won't be her teacher next year but that she isn't sure what classroom Mrs. Mann will have. After a rough afternoon she is finally asleep! When Ansley is upset the boys know it and tend to catch on with the mood. Since I was man down tonight I made sure they all went to bed before 7.
I can't believe my girl is a second grader! Simpson is an amazing school! She has achieved so much in one year. We are blessed to live in this community!
Ansley in August..


Ansley in May!


Just a few of her girls! I can honestly say we have the best bus stop! There are 12 kids in either kindergarten or First grade!


Now let the summer begin!!!!

No comments: