Tuesday, January 29, 2013

Nothing better

Finally a warm day! Makes me ready for spring to hurry up and get here! We made it to James' favorite park today. He was able to run and burn off pent up energy with another kid! Meanwhile I was chasing the wild one climbing up and down everything. He is such a fun little guy. He was flirting with all the moms. After the park it was home to get Ansley off the bus and onto the backyard for some more fun.
We hit up the trampoline for some fun and exercise.


They just happened to be in this order!


He is too funny. He has the chance to take them both out and all he can think to do is "where is Henry!"


Trying his luck on standing up.


No the fun was not over for me yet... Drum roll please....
Our new closet!!!! I might put a sleeping bag in it tonight. It is amazing! This picture doesn't give it justice. The other side is similar! I wish I had taken a before picture.



No comments: