We were outside playing on the driveway and she just said I want to do it today. So I put on my big girl face and prayed that I would have the patience!! After a few times on the driveway I put Henry in the stroller and we went to the street in front of our house. With the boys looking on Ansley and I went up and down the street. I think my neighbor took pitty on me because he suggested we go to the middle school track which is in walking distance from our house. Bob arrived home from the grocery so I was able to leave Henry with him! We headed to the track and one time around she said let go and never looked back!!!! So proud!! I will never forget the look that was on her face when she went around the track the first time by herself.
Hopefully the weather will continue to be nice tomorrow so she can ride more.




James ready to go home:)


1 comment:
GO ANSLEY!!!! WHat a fun day and memory!
Post a Comment