Tuesday, January 22, 2013

Where has the time gone?

I just realized it has been a while since my last post. The kids have been doing well. The past two weeks have been "boring" as they would describe because it has been raining so much. I thought we moved to Seattle for a moment. My kids live for playing outside so being inside is rough! Even Henry wants to be outside. If you go outside without him it is the end of his world. I though when the rain stopped it would be nice. Nope! Now it is freezing. Good thing I got a pass to jump jump!
Henry has been keeping us on our toes. I don't recall my other two being climbers. Henry has made up for them. In a blink of an eye he can get on a chair and then the table. Amongst his craziness I would still call him our easiest baby. He is starting to really talk. He says uh oh, dada, mm for more, and night night. Hopefully we are done with ear infections for a while!!



Just waiting for him to figure out how do climb out.
James has been battling strep. We are on day 3 of a fever. So he has clocked in a lot if couch- TV time.
Ansley sold Girl Scout for her Daisy group this year! We didn't do door to door just family and friends! She got her second 9 week report card. 1 S and the rest were E's! So proud. She is a rockstars at reading!
I have gotten into making skirts for Ansley. She loves them. The red one has toil at the bottom of it!



I made the mistake of taking she and Frances to the store with me. So she has a fancy nancy skirt too. I just don't have a picture of it. That is her favorite one. I am almost done with her dress. I will post it when I am finished. I ran out of the fabric I need for the bottom hem!
I think that updates the last two weeks.

No comments: